Hunt Estates’ Relocation Services
Hunt Estates provides a bespoke relocation service, whether you are relocating as a High Value Resident or coming to take up a new post (Licensed).
Director, Steven Hunt, was born in Jersey has in-depth knowledge of Jersey and properties around the island, as well as extensive contacts in the public and private sector where he has worked for 21 and 18 years respectively. Consequently, Steven can provide contacts and advice on all matters including tax, legal, banking, utilities, schools, planning, public services, recruitment and introductions within the community.
Services we can provide:
- In-depth knowledge of Jersey properties and prices
- Familiarisation tour of the island explaining locations and property types
- Finding a suitable property to buy or rent
- Negotiation of purchase and leases
- Ongoing liaison when you are off-island
- Advice on schools, nurseries, public services, utilities
- Assistance with applying for a local driving licence and importation of your vehicles and re-registering them
- Contacts for medical and dental practitioners
- Contacts for banking, legal and trusts practitioners
- Contacts at States of Jersey departments
- Introductions to sports and health clubs
- Introductions socially as well as to business networks
- Introductions to domestic services eg gardeners, cleaners, plumbers, electricians etc
- Ongoing, friendly contact to help you and your family integrate into life in Jersey.
All Hunt Estates’ staff have many years’ experience of living in Jersey and collectively we have extensive knowledge and contacts across all age groups.
Tel: +44(0)1534 860650