We are looking for someone to help drive our social media activity. Could it be you?
The opportunity will involve helping to promote properties to their best using our social media platforms, website and window displays, as well as assisting in day to day administrative roles.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a creative eye and attention to detail
- Has a good knowledge of and can undertake Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn campaigns
- Has a keen interest in photography
- Is already confident with Microsoft Office (Word, Publisher, & PowerPoint) and Photoshop
- Will be comfortable engaging with clients and members of the public.
General office/administration training will be given.
The successful person will work closely with our team in our exciting industry and be able to participate in and enjoy our company growth.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 16th February 2020.