Are you hardworking, enthusiastic and interested in property?
Hunt Estates are looking for an energetic and motivated person to help us provide what is becoming recognised as the best standards in estate agent services.
The successful applicant will have an eye for the property market and will be willing to work irregular hours if required.
Ideally, you will have an appreciation of property values and good knowledge of the Island. You will also demonstrate integrity and client focus as you will be required to reflect the company's values.
As a negotiator within our team you be responsible for:
- Gaining new property instructions
- Organising your appointments and property viewings
- Preparing and writing sales particulars
- Handling all aspects of the sales process
- Organising inventories
- Drawing up legal sales agreements
Providing excellent client service
- If you would like to be considered, you should possess:
- A successful and proven sales history
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Self-motivation and drive
- Great people skills
- Good command of the English language (both written and oral)
- Be prepared to undergo further training as necessary
- A current Driving License
Remuneration is on a commission only basis based on achievment.
If this sounds like you, we would like you to join our team!
If you do not have all the required experience but believe you possess many of the above attributes, we would still like to hear from you.
Please send your resume to Steve Ryan, Hunt Estates, 9 New Street, St. Helier JE2 3RA or email: firstname.lastname@example.org